Rules & Regulation
- Candidates seeking admission have to register their names by remitting application form fee and registration.
- Candidates seeking admission for L.K.G. A should have completed 2 ½ year on or before 31st July of that year.
- Candidates seeking admission for L.K.G. A and B will be called for interview with the parents.
- Admission is based on the performance of student in the entrance test subject to availability of seats in the class for which admission is sought.
- If selected, the candidate’s previous school record / Transfer certificate, conduct Certificate ( original) and birth certificate (Xerox) should be submitted to the office C.C. Xerox.
- The fee together with special fees and other fees are to be paid on the day of the admissions.
- Fees can be paid from 9.00 to 12.00 p.m. at the school office on all working days.
- Students who leave the school during the middle of the term will have to pay the whole term fees.
- Fees once remitted will not be returned or adjusted on any account.
- Parent will have to see that their children are sent to school on time.
- Every student must be punctual.
- Every student must ensure that no resources are taken into the examination room with an intention of copying.
- No student will be allowed to exchange question paper with that of any other student.
- No scribbling on the question paper will be allowed for whatever reason.
- If any student is found indulging in malpractice, that student will be taken out for an enquiry on the same day. That student will be taken suspended forth with till that enquiry is concluded.
- If found guilty, parents will be called and a decision will be taken whether to continue the student for the rest of the examination.